top of page
Time is TBD|
Planning/Preparation of a Chesterfield sofa
Learn how to plan and prep a chesterfield sofa from bare frame to fabric
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Stretford, Nash Rd, Trafford Park, Stretford, Manchester M17, UK
About the event
- Come and watch as team Patch Perfect academy direct you through the stages of planning, preparation and cutting the material for a chesterfield sofa.
- Prep of the bare frame including marking out for buttons , Springing up , hessian / microbond, Foam
- Marking out on foam for button placement and drilling foam for buttons, Dacron
- Marking out of fabric including van dyke of material and sewing up of material.
- Buttoning of the back and pleating of the diamonds.
bottom of page